1. Presentation Preparation
- You can record a video of PPT presentation, or show your face with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4 and time duration should be 10-15 mins for a regular oral presentation, 15-20 mins for an invited speech and 30-35 mins for a keynote speech.
How to record a video with PowerPoint
- The Video submission deadline is September 25, 2020, and video would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
The video PPT could design as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
√ Attached is the PPT Sample for your reference.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered;
2. Best Video Presentations Selection
- One best video presentation will be selected based on the Likes received on the website;
- This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to MMBD2021.
A best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- PowerPoint Design
- All video presentations will be updated on the conference website;
- Audience could select best video presentations by clicking Like, and Like with the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
- 5 video presentations will be selected based on the number of 'Likes’ till November 2, 2020.
- TPC members of MMBD 2020 (Who will not deliver video presentation) will choose the best video presentation among the 5 selected video presentations, and results will be demonstrated on the website on November 9, 2020.